Caprese fruit salad with Curry & Saffron Melefsis honey sauce
for 4 persons
- 1 tbs Melefsis Curry & Saffron Honey
- 1 tbs extra- virgin olive oil
- ½ tbs good quality white wine vinegar
- 2 balls mozzarella
- 2 unpeeled firm-ripe white or yellow peaches (substitutes can be apple, pear or mango)
- Springs of fresh mint
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
To prepare the vinaigrette, whisk in a bowl olive oil, vinegar and honey.
Slice mozzarella in thin pieces and set aside. Cut the fruits in half lengthwise, remove the pits and slice them in pieces, like the mozzarella.
Οn each plate create a small tower made of mozzarella and fruit layers with mint leaves in-between. Drizzle with the vinaigrette, season with salt and pepper and decorate the plate by scattering a few leaves of mint.